Global Bike News

Saturday, February 28

A Long Ride Home


This is one of my favourite bike journal by Peter Gostelow back in 2005. I found his journal just late 2007 and had been closely reading it till the final chapter.

Peter is an English teacher in Japan. After his contract had expired, he deiced to travel back to UK by the long way. It took him 3yrs (1077 days), 48,576 km to complete his journey back to UK. He had bike home the long way passing through North Asia, South East Asia, Central Asia, Middle East, North Africa and finally Europe.


His journal is worth reading otherwise you can enjoy his photography skill.
His journal can be found in crazyguyonabike and his recent blog; Peter Gostelow



Well I don't really know much about photography but he had taken amazing scenaries This is my all time favourite from his album taken somewhere in Nepal I guess.




"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." Confucius

No comments: