Global Bike News

Friday, March 6

Down the Road


Tim and Cindie Travis, 2 Americans gave up their work and home and started cycling round the world since 2002 with no plans to stop. I found their website sometime early last year when I was doing some research on bike touring gears. On their website, they gave very extensive detailed information on their travel with videos and even interviews from radio station. It was through their experience on the road that help me made the decision to purchase the Ortlieb classic bike panniers and I never regretted.


They have almost 1000 pages of posting on their travel. You will need to be sharp to look out for their journal with the mouse. The trick is to click on the picture and it will bring you new content. I still enjoy reading their post so I hope you too can enjoy it and maybe help them by buying their books.




No comments: